Monday, October 31, 2011

Eagle Scout Project Service Opportunities


From :
Ben Blasko2:44pm Oct 28
"Hey all. I am trying to finish my eagle project. I am sending care packages overseas to troops. I am almost ready to send them but I am still looking for a few items. If anyone would like to help, I am looking for boot socks and foot powder. I am short of 130 pairs of socks and 150 bottles of foot powder."


And

For Brother Olivier

Monday November 7th, 5pm-9pm Bring in a flyer to have 20% of your sale at Chik-Fil-A on Dobbin road, go towards his eagle project for protecting runoff water in the Patapsco Elkridge Area.
"Everyone-- Please come support my eagle project by eating at the Chick-fil-a in Columbia on November 7. There will be a fundraiser from 5-9 pm. You must bring this flier to the event in order for the money to go to my project. The money will be used to buy supplies for painting stencils on storm drains that say "Don't Dump, Chesapeake Bay Drainage" in a neighborhood off of Landing road in Elkridge."

Print this flyer off:




No comments:

Post a Comment