Sunday, July 15, 2012

Stake Personal Preparedness

The Columbia Stake has made it a goal to encourage all sisters to get a 72 hour kit and a 3 month supply of food.  This can be done by sisters whether single, married, widowed, divorced etc.  It is something that is very important no matter the stage of life that we are in.  When emergencies hit, we need to be prepared to care for ourselves and our families.  If you are single and in school, you will probably not be able to get any more than the 3 month supply if even that, but still you want to have enough stored to get yourself through a tough patch if one comes.  Figure out what is right for you in the situation that you are in!

I will try to do a few posts each week as I find things that will assist and to encourage.  I will put helpful ideas up that I find etc.  Unfortunately for all of you, I can't go and collect all of the supplies for you!  That is something that we all have to do for ourselves, but I can help you as I figure this out for my family. If you have any comments or additional ideas, you can put them on here or e-mail me and I can put them on a post. Together we can make great things happen!!


No comments:

Post a Comment