Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Washington DC Cannery Sign Up

Sorry for creating so many posts today, but if I don't do it when my mind it in the mode then I forget.

I created a sign up if you are interested in getting into a group to go to the cannery.  Here is a little bit of information. . . The cannery is open on Tuesday, Thursday, and Saturday from 8-3.  On the sign up sheet, there are areas for you to put when you are available, if you can drive or need a ride, if you would rather not go, but would watch the kids of others in your group and they will pick up your food etc.

The cannery can take individuals or groups of up to 5.  You can only can the stuff that they have there. So you are not able to bring your own food in to have canned.  (We can get the stake mylar sealer for that stuff at a future date. So if you are interested in that let me know and I'll find out how to get it).  If you are going to be getting large amounts of items, let me know and either you or I can call the cannery to verify that they have everything you need in stock etc.

Click here to sign up to be put in a group.

Click here to see the cannery food list.

.

No comments:

Post a Comment